Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July


Bella lounging on papa's boat.

Bella and her cousins sitting at camp.



Bella and her daddy on the lake.

All of John's family was in town for the 4th of July. We took the boat and jet ski's to the lake and everyone, but Chase and I, camped. Chase and I spent our time under the canopy on the shoreline, while everyone else wake boarded, tubed and played in the water. Bella especially loved her first ride on the jet ski. We had to force her to go at first, but once she and her daddy were on the water, she was having a wonderful time.

I love being on the lake. I have so many great memories growing up of being at the lake and I love that I get to continue those memories with my own family. I am sure next year Chase will be the one that doesn't want to get off the jet ski.

5 comments:

Burnside Family said...

It was a great weekend with family. I think the cousins all had a great time playing together.So many fun memories. You are speedy in getting everything posted. I have gotten as far as thinking about posting but that is it and I don't have a newborn keeping me up at night

HunnyHull said...

I love all the memories we have of going out on the lake in our boat. Summers were always fun. What good times we had.

Anonymous said...

Fun! Im glad Chase was able to join you!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Nothing is better than a new baby and time with the family! And how cute is Bella? Shes the littlest big sister I have ever seen!

Becca Brown said...

We had so much fun spending time with all the family. It was great to see little Chase. Thanks for letting us hold him. You are a great mom & seem to be handling 2 just fine. Enjoy the quiet moments & breathe through the hectic times!!
I went to a Cents of Style party last night & bought the anchor bag--actually the blue one & the white one. I couldn't decide so I got both & after I decide I'll give one to Martha. Way cute stuff & lots of comments on the cheap prices.