Most of you know I have my business, Cents of Style. We are expanding throughout Utah and Idaho. If anyone knows a friend who would like to make a little extra cash, let me know. Thanks! www.mycentsofstyle.com
Today after getting Bella out of the bath, she, as usual, striped her towel off and went running around the house. I was talking on the phone and wandered in to the hall just in time to see her peeing on the floor! I shouted out her to get into the bathroom, use the potty, and we NEVER pee on the floor. Well, she did go into the bathroom and finish her business on the potty, but when she was done she came out and asked me for her usual potty treat, a cookie. That child has some nerve. Needless to say, she did not get a cookie.
A new jump house place opened up near our house. We received a coupon in the mail for it. Bella walked around the house with the coupon for a week. She asked over and over if we could go. So, Friday night we went. Bella really enjoyed herself. She was a little freaked out by the biggest slide, but she went down the medium sized one over and over again. We had a really fun time.
8 favorite TV shows 1. Gilmore Girls...it always reminds me of Fall 2. Friends...of course 3. The Office 4. The Amazing Race 5. 90210 6. America's Next Top Model 7. Project Runway 8. Privileged...if you like Gilmore, this has a similar flare
8 favorite restaurants 1. Grand Lux Cafe 2. Sushi Express 3. Sweet Tomatoes 4. Olive Garden- Portabello Mushroom Ravioli 5. Any Vegas Buffet with crab legs 6. Claim Jumper-only in CA 7. Paradise Bakery 8. Article Circle...not for the food, just to watch Bella on the playset. 8 things that happened yesterday 1. Went to the pumpkin patch...see post 2. Ate yummy steak sandwiches for dinner. 3. Watched "21"...entertaining film. 4. Cleaned my house. 5. Talked to Brennan on the phone, like five times...as usual. 6. Worked. 7. Played out front with Bella. 8. Oiled Chase's cradle cap multiple times.
8 things to look forward to 1. Chase's Sealing 2. Chase's first CHRISTMAS! 3. Bella as a fairy princess and Chase as a bug for Halloween 4. Going to a cabin for Thanksgiving with the Browns 5. Going to a cabin for New Year's with the Ericksons 6. PECAN PIE! 7. Twilight Movie 8. Witches Night Out
8 things I love about fall 1. The Clothes...I have to agree with Christy 2. The leaves 3. The Crisp Air 4. The Food. Soup. Pie. Hot Cider. 5. It leads up to the best Holidays...Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas 6. Great TV 7. Football Games 8. Back to School
8 things on my wishlist 1. Great new jeans 2. A new washing machine 3. A new vacuum...I know how boring 4. Marc Jacobs handbag...always on my wishlist 5. A trip to New York to visit Ginny 6. A better economy 7. Another Disney Cruise 8. John traveling less
I just "tagged" people....so I tag those of you who I know love fall too...Dani and Staci.
What Chase did at the pumpkin patch. (Yes, those are scratches. He assaulted his own face the other night, hence the socks on his hands.)
John Deere Green.
Ready for the movie.
Yesterday, John got off work early and we had a family day. We started by going to Blockbuster and letting Bella pick out the movie she wanted to watch later that night. She picked, "The Little Mermaid, Ariel's Beginning." Not a big surprise considering the Disney Princess kick she is on right now. However, she was SO excited that she kept jumping up and down and kissing the DVD cover. Hilarious! We picked out treats at the grocery store and then we headed to the pumpkin patch. Bella chose pumpkins for each member of the family; a tall skinny one for daddy, a short and round one for mommy (I am not offended, this is just what she picked), a small one for Bella, and a bitty baby one for Chase. This cute little patch also had lots of old tractors you could get on and take pictures. It also had a little corn maze for kids, and by LITTLE, I mean tiny, and by MAZE, I mean path, but she loved it and wanted to go again and again.
After the patch we went home, had dinner, and watched the feature presentation. Bella loved it, Chase slept, and John and I managed to stay awake. All and all it was a wonderful day!
On Thursday night, Bella and John had a Daddy Daughter Date. I did a party at my cousin's, took Chase, and Bella and John went to the first Real Soccer game in their new, Rio Tinto, stadium. It was pretty cold and John said Bella was done about half time, but I think all in all it was a good time.
Nichole "Tagged" me. This is a first for me. I am suppose to write 6 things about myself. I am not sure if I am that interesting...
1. I HEART TV. I won't lie. I am not a saint who says, "I don't have time for T.V., it is such a waste." Nope. I love it. If anyone needs an update on reality t.v, teenage dramas, or The Office, I am their girl. I have been especially obsessed with the new 90210. I know my mother disapproves, but I can't help myself. I love the drama. I love the train wrecks. I can't take my eyes away.
2. I am not so secretly obsessed with Kenny Chesney. I know he is not traditionally handsome, but there's something about him. I love his music. My husband full on knows of my obsession, so it's ok.
3. I am not crafty. I have made vain attempts at sewing, scrap booking, and crafts, to no avail. I am not good at it. I do not particularly like it. I would rather go to the store and buy it from China for cheaper. I am that sad.
4. I think I have abnormally beautiful children. I can say this without sounding conceited because we are not genetically linked. They are gorgeous. I love them. They were meant for me...for reasons beyond their beauty.
5. I HATE BIRDS. Always have. Always will.
6. Fall is my very favorite time of year. I especially love Saturday mornings where you want to put on a sweater, sip hot cider and watch a kid's soccer game. The first day of school, college football, fall leaves, Halloween and clothes that look amazing on everyone. Bliss.
I tag...Julie Burnside, Erin Boyle, Roxy Foulger (I thought I might give you something to do), ShaRee Allred, Lindsey Roskelley, and Charlotte McBean.
We finally got around to putting Chase's room together, he is only three months old... it's ok. We painted two stripes all the way around the room; one in navy and one in baby blue. John measured and taped, I painted. I love how it turned out. My mom sewed all of his bedding. It is wonderful. I am now in search of cute things to add to the walls. Suggestions, anyone?