Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged

Nichole "Tagged" me. This is a first for me. I am suppose to write 6 things about myself. I am not sure if I am that interesting...

1. I HEART TV. I won't lie. I am not a saint who says, "I don't have time for T.V., it is such a waste." Nope. I love it. If anyone needs an update on reality t.v, teenage dramas, or The Office, I am their girl. I have been especially obsessed with the new 90210. I know my mother disapproves, but I can't help myself. I love the drama. I love the train wrecks. I can't take my eyes away.

2. I am not so secretly obsessed with Kenny Chesney. I know he is not traditionally handsome, but there's something about him. I love his music. My husband full on knows of my obsession, so it's ok.

3. I am not crafty. I have made vain attempts at sewing, scrap booking, and crafts, to no avail. I am not good at it. I do not particularly like it. I would rather go to the store and buy it from China for cheaper. I am that sad.

4. I think I have abnormally beautiful children. I can say this without sounding conceited because we are not genetically linked. They are gorgeous. I love them. They were meant for me...for reasons beyond their beauty.

5. I HATE BIRDS. Always have. Always will.

6. Fall is my very favorite time of year. I especially love Saturday mornings where you want to put on a sweater, sip hot cider and watch a kid's soccer game. The first day of school, college football, fall leaves, Halloween and clothes that look amazing on everyone. Bliss.

I tag...Julie Burnside, Erin Boyle, Roxy Foulger (I thought I might give you something to do), ShaRee Allred, Lindsey Roskelley, and Charlotte McBean.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I must say I am a bit proud of myself for already knowing those things- except maybe the crafty one. I think you are better than you give yourself credit for. We need to chat and catch up!

The Oldroyd's said...

I love Fall too. I was so excited for the rain I got out my hot chocolate today YUM! Don't you love the smell of fall?

the nayz said...

Thanks for that little glimpse into your head! I also heart TV and Fall (which go hand in hand I believe).

Anonymous said...

I love your comments! You are one of a kind girl and I heart you! Especially the comment on hating birds... of course they would pick YOUR house to make a nest!!!!!!