Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall "Tag"


8 favorite TV shows
1. Gilmore Girls...it always reminds me of Fall
2. Friends...of course
3. The Office
4. The Amazing Race
5. 90210
6. America's Next Top Model
7. Project Runway
8. Privileged...if you like Gilmore, this has a similar flare

8 favorite restaurants
1. Grand Lux Cafe
2. Sushi Express
3.
Sweet Tomatoes
4. Olive Garden- Portabello Mushroom Ravioli
5.
Any Vegas Buffet with crab legs
6. Claim Jumper-only in CA
7. Paradise Bakery
8. Article Circle...not for the food, just to watch Bella on the playset.

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Went to the pumpkin patch...see post
2. Ate yummy steak sandwiches for dinner.
3. Watched "21"...entertaining film.
4. Cleaned my house.
5. Talked to Brennan on the phone, like five times...as usual.
6. Worked.
7. Played out front with Bella.
8. Oiled Chase's cradle cap multiple times.


8 things to look forward to
1. Chase's Sealing
2. Chase's first CHRISTMAS!
3. Bella as a fairy princess and Chase as a bug for Halloween
4. Going to a cabin for Thanksgiving with the Browns
5. Going to a cabin for New Year's with the Ericksons
6. PECAN PIE!
7. Twilight Movie
8. Witches Night Out

8 things I love about fall
1. The Clothes...I have to agree with Christy

2. The leaves
3. The Crisp Air

4. The Food. Soup. Pie. Hot Cider.
5. It leads up to the best Holidays...Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
6. Great TV
7. Football Games

8. Back to School

8 things on my wishlist
1. Great new jeans
2. A new washing machine
3. A new vacuum...I know how boring
4. Marc Jacobs handbag...always on my wishlist
5. A trip to New York to visit Ginny
6. A better economy
7. Another Disney Cruise
8. John traveling less

I just "tagged" people....so I tag those of you who I know love fall too...Dani and Staci.


1 comment:

qfam said...

Fun stuff! You and your family are really embracing the "fall" life! I also love your background. I am guessing that you are creative enough to have made it yourself. Either way, it's cute!