Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Audacity

Today after getting Bella out of the bath, she, as usual, striped her towel off and went running around the house. I was talking on the phone and wandered in to the hall just in time to see her peeing on the floor! I shouted out her to get into the bathroom, use the potty, and we NEVER pee on the floor. Well, she did go into the bathroom and finish her business on the potty, but when she was done she came out and asked me for her usual potty treat, a cookie. That child has some nerve. Needless to say, she did not get a cookie.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

ahh...the joys of potty training! one day will this be funny?

The Oldroyd's said...

Brooklynn has done that. She has an accident and then finishes in the potty and expects her sticker/treat. Potty training can be so difficult sometimes.

Deena Taylor said...

Courtney, I am going to come steal your children away from you cuz they are so freakin cute. Actually, maybe not cuz I'm still trying to figure out Peyten. (: I just talked to Bren the other night and she told me about your blog. We need to hang out sometime because I am a loser without any friends in Salt Lake. Plus, I'm sick of my husband. Ha, I joke...but seriously, I need a friend.
p.s. Heard Mama Erickson is going on a mission!! CRAZY!! She is so awesome.