Saturday, August 16, 2008

Parties for Chase


I love this picture of John and Chase.

Chase and Brigitte...we are talking wedding plans already...

Christy and I with our new bebes.

My sister-in-law, Becca, with her girls and my boy.

My friend Lori and Chase.


My mom is so cute and stylish.

When we were in Boise, my mom and sisters gave us an open house for everyone to meet Chase. It was so fun. I was able to see so many friends that I had not seen in a long time. I loved showing off my beautiful son and I felt so blessed to have so many people come and support us.


Then when I got back yesterday, Friday, my sister-in-laws, Erin and Julie, and my sister, Erin, gave Chase and I a dinner here. It was beautiful. They out did themselves. Everyone was commenting on the gorgeous spread. Most of my Norman family was there and some good friends from my neighborhood. Again, I felt so humbled and blessed to have so many good people in my life. Unfortunately, I was not very diligent in my picture taking. You just need to know it was beautiful and my sisters are all amazing.

8 comments:

Gabe & Christy said...

Chase is SOOOO adorable! I was so excited to finally meet him! And I love that picture of him and Briggitte together - im serious about those wedding plans! Its always fun to see you guys - wish you lived closer :(

Anonymous said...

Chase looks so big now! Your new hair cut is stunning on you... as always! Sorry I missed your party. I will see you soon I'm sure. You are so lucky to have such awesome sisters!

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! I am so sad I couldn't be there. I love you!

Sherry said...

It looks like Chase is growing so fast! Sorry we didn't get to see you guys - my mom was here just for the weekend. I just love the picture of you & Christy with your "miracle" babies! What a happy occasion!

jayna said...

He is too sweet and tiny- and fun to hold, which I'm so glad I got to do. (My chub-a-lubs baby has grown WAY too fast!) Congrats again and again. P.s. How adorable is that picture of you and Erin with your mom?!

Philip and Melissa said...

Yeahh for Chase!!! Sorry we couldn't make it, can't wait to meet him!

The Oldroyd's said...

He is darling. I stopped by your house but no one was there. I hope things are good and I have to tell you, Bella is so cute.

Jen Souter said...

Courtney love your new little boy! What a cute little boy! And what a miracle! It is always a great feeling to have family so close and the love and support they give you. You sure do have a great family! love ya Jen Souter