Monday, July 20, 2009

The Brown Family Reunion- Yuba


mmm....sand.

Bella loved the jet ski. She liked going in circles and chasing the birds.

How gorgeous are these girls?!

Chase discovered his new love on this trip...Capri Suns.

Bella spent the majority of her time at the beach on "Big Bertha."



So, my wise husband talks his smart brother into riding from Yuba to Scipio on their bikes in 100 degree heat. We were going to go get ice cream. Well, John made it the entire way, only almost puking twice and Joe rode a nice part of the way on the side of Jake's car. Classic.

I love this picture.






We enjoyed a nice summer vacation this last weekend. We went with most of the Browns to lake Yuba. I love Yuba. It isn't a mountain lake, so the water is warm. There are sandy beaches, showers and flushing toliets.

It was so nice to spend time with loved ones. I love that Bella got to hang out with all her cousins, especially most of her girl cousins who live in Idaho. I loved that we got to build relationships and create memories. I love the fact that we all love being together. I look forward to these trips every time they come around. I am thankful to have joined a family who loves one another and has such a blast every time we get together.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like so much fun! I want to go there!

Grandma Alice said...

I love Bella and Chase. They are so beautiful! What a fun summer.

Ashley Dudley said...

hey! i was in yuba this last weekend too! small world! i love it there!