Sunday, September 20, 2009

DISNEYLAND!

Is there any way to better celebrate a 4th Birthday than by going to Disneyland? For Bella it was heaven. Not only did she get to meet, Minnie, Jasmine, Snow White and Ariel, but for her birthday present she got to go to the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique. This was an amazing experience that I recommend to anyone with a princess-loving little girl. A "fairy godmother in training" did her hair, makeup and nails. She got a special "birthday princess" sash and she got to keep her nail polish, makeup, and face stickers. You could just tell Bella felt so pretty and special. It was a perfect way to begin her birthday at Disneyland!


She chose pink hair. How fun!

Pixie Dust, of course.






Chase's first mouse ears.








Oh, how cute...


Other than there being longer lines than I have ever seen at Disneyland....it was a MAGICAL day. I still hold to the belief that it is The Happiest Place on Earth!

3 comments:

Erin Boyle said...

Those are some of the BEST pictures ever!!!

qfam said...

So cute, and so much fun! The princess thing made me want to take my little girl! I think we will have to wait a little while though.

Sheri

The Oldroyd's said...

So cute! Bella makes the perfect little princess. What a fun birthday. I am still so jealous. I want to go so bad. You are right, I believe it is the happiest place on earth. Glad you had fun.