Sunday, November 22, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! -Love, Chicken and Jas







On Halloween, our friends, the Allreds and the Foulgers, came over for dinner. And then we went tricker treating. Chicken and Jas (what I affectionately called Chase and Bells on Halloween) loved having their friends, Hayden, Tate, Addison, Lucas, Reese and Avery over.

Chase and I went to about five houses tricker treating, while John and Bella went to a lot more! In fact, Bella had to come home, dump her bucket, and went back out. She refused to let John help her. So, most of the time she was dragging it behind her. John said that in between every house Bella would turn to him and say, "Dad, I love you! Dad, I love HALLOWEEN!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEHE... I love how worked up she got over Halloween! ;) The last picture of her on your bed basking in her bucket of glory is so priceless! :)