Friday, June 27, 2008

Chase Day 2

I was able to feed him today. He ate a whole 1/2 ounce! Whooo!


Daddy and Chase.


A little perspective.


We just thought this was adorable.

My mom said this looked like "a pretend binky from a party store."


I think he is so handsome, but I am a little biased.


Chase is doing really well. His breathing is pretty much under control and he is beginning to eat a little. Today we signed the paper work and it went really smooth. We just feel so blessed. He is a beautiful baby, we love him and we cannot wait to bring him home.


PS- I will write his miracle story when I have a little more time and am not so sleep deprived.

11 comments:

Burnside Family said...

What a cutie. He is so handsome. We can't wait to meet him and give hugs to all of you.

Helen said...

Courtney, he is beautiful.

Unknown said...

How adorable! I cannot wait to come and see him!Keep us posted on his progress!

Unknown said...

He is seriously so cute! I cant get over how little he is. And his hair - im so jealous :) Soon I will pop out a little bald buddy for him!! I cant wait for your first trip to Boise. We can sit around all tired and in love :) The only difference will be you will be able to walk around and enjoy your sweet baby WITHOUT the cankles...

And my newborn will look like GOLIATH next to Chase! I cant wait to take some pictures of them side by side. FUN!

Sherry said...

He is adorable and so incredibly tiny! We are so happy for you guys! I just dropped a package in the mail from Christy with some tiny clothes so maybe when he comes home he will have something to wear that fits :)

Taryn said...

I heard about you new addition and had to spy through Justin and Nichole's blog. He is adorable! Congratulations and I think it's wonderful you used the name Courtney; you have now idea just how much that will always mean to the birth parents and him as he gets older! Good luck and hope he gets to come home soon!

Anonymous said...

He is a true miracle!!! I am sooo thrilled for you and John! I hope you can bring him home soon! I will pray that he grows stronger everyday!Thnx for posting pics!

Genevieve said...

I am so excited for you guys. Even though we are far away we are thinking and parying for you. Take care!

Philip and Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, he's tiny!!! keep up the updates!

Wade & Melis said...

Wow... Congrats! He is so precious! I am so excited for your family!

Jme said...

I love how snuggle-able tiny babies are! (once you can finaaly hold them, of course) He is soo cute and tiny! I love the last picture - the pacifier looks so big on his tiny face.