Friday, June 6, 2008

Reality TV Junkie



It is 2:30 in the afternoon on a weekday. This is the blissful hour known as "nap time" or to Bella, "sometimes nap and sometimes play in my room while my mom recoups." There are many things I should do, the dishes, laundry, plant flowers, work on business stuff, but no, I think I will go in my room and watch "The Bachelor" reruns VH1 has been playing all week. It does not matter that I have already seen every Bachelor episode ever aired. I am going to watch them again. Currently, I am going to enjoy funny bachelor, Bob Guiney. I already know who won. I already know that the he and Estella did not stay together. That is not really the point. I still thoroughly enjoy every episode. I think the point may be that....my obsession with reality tv has taken me to a new low. Professional help may be required...but anyways, the tv awaits.

3 comments:

Gabe & Christy said...

well, all I can say is - at least you get up and get dressed first. The true low comes when someone has to come over and make you shower because you have been sitting in your room watching gilmore girls for months and months...still thinking lorelai and luke just might get it together.

embrace the obsession! I could seriously use a new tv show to love. Stupid Grays anatomy let me down in season 4. Remember ally mcbeal? Im on the hunt for the boxed set!

Dannielle said...

Hey Courtney, I'm with ya' sista'. That show is addicting and every season I tell myself "This is the last time" but it never is.

I'm with Christy. Don't fight it, just sit back and enjoy the drama ride.

Brittany said...

I sent my friend Julian your way for Cents of Style. You're MIA on your blog girl. :)