Sunday, November 23, 2008

All's Quiet On the Western Front

I know I have been neglecting my blog for awhile now, but I really have not felt like I have had a lot to write about. Life has been blissfully uneventful for a couple of weeks now. So, here is a brief explanation of what we have been up to.
1. Bella went back on track. She loves school and now runs to the bus when it pulls up in the morning.
2. John has had to travel very little. I have enjoyed having a husband and dishwasher around.
3. Chase is rolling over...a lot. He is strong and tiny. I swear he will be scooting around here any day.
4. I just split my time (75%/25%) between my kids/my business.

Now if I could just get a full nights sleep, I would have nothing at all to complain about...

3 comments:

Erin Boyle said...

So glad that all is well! I love you!
Erin

Unknown said...

glad to hear it! I cant believe chase is rolling over! that means brigitte will be too in a few weeks - noooo! Where did our little babies go???

ericksonsanddaughter said...

So fun to talk with you today. I almost started crying. I love this time of the year and all the families getting together. Can't wait for our turn!