Sunday, November 2, 2008

Witches Night Out




For the past five years my sister, Erin, and I have had a tradition of going to Gardner Village for their annual Witches Night Out. It is one of my favorite nights of the year. This year was particularly fun because my mom, my mother-in-law, and my sister in law from California all made the trip to come to the event, in addition to my Brown sister-in-laws that live here. We started by having dinner downtown at Biaggi's. Then we headed to the village and shopped around. It is so fun to see all of the costumes and take on the term "witch." I got Chase his stocking for Christmas and several of the girls bought gorgeous quilts at the Village Quilt Shop. I love this tradition and I look forward to it every year.

2 comments:

Philip and Melissa said...

I LOVE witches night out!!! you guys look darling!

Anonymous said...

So Fun! Im glad you had a blast... I missed it so much this year!