Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bucket List

So, my good friend, Nichole, and her sister Brittany wrote list of things they want to do before they die on their blogs. I want to do the same, I thought it was a great idea.

1-Visit the 6 accessible continents. (3 down, 3 to go). And along with that travel extensively.
2- Get a Masters Degree. No idea in what, but maybe an MPA or MBA. That will probably have to wait several years though.
3- Make Cents of Style a success.
4- Own a Marc Jabobs handbag.
5- Run a marathon.
6- Live in a foreign country, again.
7- Have my children graduate college.
8- Adopt, again.
9- Meet Kenny Chesney. (wink wink).
10- Conquer the European and American classic book lists.

"Go Confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you have imagined." -Thoreau

7 comments:

Brittany said...

Great list Court! I love that you are so well rounded already that you had to write "again" on living abroad. Very cool. I think it's so fun to reach high. Good luck on your masters. That sounds like torture to me :)

Erin Boyle said...

You amaze me!!! But...
A marathon??? Who knew

BLAU said...

That is pretty impressive! I think that is a great idea! I would love to run that marathon with you:)

The Oldroyd's said...

That is cool, maybe I will write one too. Love everything that you wrote. You seem to have quite a drive, I am sure you will accomplish it all.

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Im copying you.... btw are you a runner? I know Kristin, Tracey, Kelsey and Brita go running in the morning in our neighborhood. Im doing a 5k in 2 weeks and thought I might start joining them.... after the babies sleep through the night. And a masters? awesome!!!

Lindsay said...

Didn't you already acheive #3? :) Awesome list, I should steal that idea.

Philip and Melissa said...

Great list...I would say Cents of Style is already a huge success, and I totally forgot about your love for kenny chesney ;-)