Saturday, April 25, 2009

FLASH

The mascot, Flash Fox, is Bella's favorite.

Chase sportin' his Flash gear at the championship game.


After the 1st quarter, they always invite the kids out onto the court to dance. This is Bella's favorite part of the game. She even has her favorite dancer that always takes her out.



We are season ticket holders to the Utah Flash. It is the NBA D-league team here in Utah. We always have a great time at the games. Above are some pictures from this season. The Flash did AWESOME this year. They made it to the championship series. It was so fun to watch.

4 comments:

BLAU said...

Chase looks like a little baller! I can not handle how cute your kids are. I love you.

Unknown said...

They are getting so big and so cute. I love how Bella likes to go out there and dance. What fun!

Philip and Melissa said...

oh my goodness, could chase be any cuter? i'm dying to meet the kid

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I love chase and his sweat band!!! He looks like a regular Globetrotter!!! Your blog always makes me smile!