Sunday, February 14, 2010

Baby Dane

On February 3, 2010, my baby sister, Brennan had her first baby, Dane Robert Lau. He was almost 5 weeks early weighing in at 5lbs 12oz. Erin and I were lucky enough to be able to jump in the car here in SLC and get to Boise in time to be in the room as Dane was born. It was such a blessing in my life to get to be there for my best friend.
Talking to mom via skype in Fiji.

Brennan was "All Eternity," as my dad would have said. This picture pretty much sums up the pushing. She pushed for a long hard time...amazing.
Dane struggled for the first couple of hours to get his breathing in check. He was pretty quickly swept up and taken to the NICU, but he was only there for 3 hours before coming to be with his mama.
Brennan got to give him a kiss before he was taken to the NICU.


All clean and healthy.








I love you Dane!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, he is so so cute! How cool you could be there for her!

Greg and Heather said...

how adorable! that gets me really excited...