Sunday, August 15, 2010

JUNE





On June 17, 2010, Alexis Elizabeth Boyle was born. My older sister, Erin, brought her beautiful daughter into the world. I was lucky enough to be there. My sister is amazing. She was amazing that day and I am so thrilled that she finally got her baby girl.

I went to my 10 year high school reunion in June. I had such a blast. It was so fun to catch up with old friends and see where everyone is at in their lives. We had a family bbq in the park on Friday night and then on Saturday night there was an adults only dinner at the Basque Center downtown. It reminded me why I loved being a Boise Brave!




My baby turned 2 on June 26, 2010! We had an airplane party in our backyard. "Panes and copters" are Chases favorite things right now. He is such a fun, sweet boy. He talks more and more everyday. Yesterday, he counted to 10. He loves to run and especially jump. He makes me happy and I am so thankful everyday that he is a part of our family.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hey, good job on updating your blog! :) It was fun looking at all the pics. Your kids are just soooo cute!