Friday, September 5, 2008

2 Months Old


How can my gorgeous baby already be two months? Where did summer go? And when did the crispness in the morning air begin? It must have all happened while I was trying to figure out how to be a mom of two. I love the baby stage. I love his smell. I love that he falls asleep on my chest. I love that I can quiet him when no one else can. I don't want the itty-bitty stage to be over. The sleepy, lovey, not sassy yet stage...

We went to the doctor today and found out that my tiny one now weighs, 8 lbs 12 oz. Now, this is not a lot for a two month old. But, for Chase it is huge! That means he gained over 3 lbs in six weeks. Over 4 lbs since birth! He is beginning to get chubbs (which I love) but I am not wanting to say goodbye to my bitty bug.

10 comments:

jayna said...

I love the tiny stage too, but you also have so much to look forward to! He's a adorable!

McKinley's said...

Congratulations!! Chase is a beautiful little boy and I am so happy for you. I miss you at bunco and talking about our girls. Your blog is so fun to read and I am glad I found it.
glenna

Unknown said...

He is too cute. It couldn't possibly have been two months since he was born! That is crazy. I am glad he is growing and healthy and completely adorable!

Craig and Lori said...

Oh, Court, that's a beautiful picture!! He's such an adorable little man!

Justin said...

Call me if you get this! I got a new phone and kind find where I wrote my phone numbers down!
thanks,
Nichole

Unknown said...

I miss him already! Im in total agreement with you - the baby stage is the best and Im sad my tiny time with brigitte is ending! Thanks for all your help sunday, it was so great to see you. You get more and more hot mama every time we meet. How is that possible? I need you to make me over!

Erin Boyle said...

congratulations chase! you are getting huge! you make my heart so happy!
Erin

Becca Brown said...

He is a cutie! Can't believe he is already 2 months--where has the time gone.

Anonymous said...

Your little baby is growing up!!! He will always be so cute! I cant wait to see the chubby stage!!!

Lindz said...

Chase is so handsome!! I need to see you guys again! I'm so impressed that Bella goes to preschool...(and on a bus!) You are so brave! Sadie is jealous and wants to go with her! Oh and I got the invite in the mail and it looks awesome! I need to do a fall/winter party soon! I'll call you soon!! Love ya!