Friday, September 5, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Bella's bus and bus driver.

She is not sure she wants to wave goodbye.

I was scared too, Bella.

Coming Home Happy.

Bella started the school district's speech preschool on 8/25/08. Since she is eligible for the school district's services, they bus her to school. When the bus pulled up on the first day, she was not too sure how she felt about it. In fact, she started crying. Then, I felt horrible. So, being the emotional mom that I am, I followed the bus to school and shed a few tears myself. I wanted to make sure that she got there and that she had stopped crying.

Well, by the time the bus dropped her off after school she was all smiles. And has since loved every time "her bus" shows up to take her off to school. She is so big and I am so proud of her.

5 comments:

the nayz said...

I am glad that you made it through the first day. It doesn't necessarily get easier, you just get more used to it. And I am really glad that she had fun and she continues to like the bus.

Charlotte said...

Time goes way too fast. It's so crazy. Your kids are so cute! Congrats on all the fun milestones :)

Erin Boyle said...

Adoreable! It brought tears to my eyes too!
Love you!
Erin

Becca Brown said...

How fun that she goes to pre-school. And rides the bus--what a big girl!!

Anonymous said...

That look on her face is priceless! It must be so fun to be a mom! Wow! I cant believe shes in preschool already!