Sunday, December 14, 2008

Gingerbread House

I love this picture of Chase. It looks like he is about to take a bite out of the Gingerbread House.



Tonight after dinner we made a gingerbread house. It was so fun. Bella loved it. She was very particular about putting specific colors together and in specific areas of the house. Chase wanted to eat it. And every time Bella got icing on her finger, she did eat it. I think it is another tradition we need to add to the list.


PS- Don't be alarmed that Bella doesn't have pants on...we can't keep clothes on her anymore. We told her she had to get dressed to make the house and the shirt was the result. Better than nothing, I guess.

3 comments:

Burnside Family said...

I love the gingerbread house! Yours looks way better than my feeble attempt. But the boys had so much fun putting it together and decorating it

jayna said...

ADORABLE little children in that first picture!

And truly, clothes are overrated!

What a fun tradition!

Duffin Family said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big Chase has gotten since the last time I saw him! Your kids are so adorable! I bet you guys are so excited for Christmas this year. I know I am! Hope you guys are doing well!