Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving



Carter


Aidan


I thought this picture was so funny. This is the boys pretending they were sad they didn't get an individual Christmas present, like the girls did. John can't even act "sad" for a second. Shortly after this Karen went and bought all the boys nerf guns.

We were with the whole Brown family for Thanksgiving this year. Karen and Cecil rented a cabin up at Sundance. We had such a great time. It was filled with food, family, laughs, food, games and some more food. I definitely gained some pounds. Above are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend. Below are several posts about what we did.

4 comments:

Erin Boyle said...

So glad that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I heard that you got sick??? See you tomorrow.
Love you!
Erin

Unknown said...

AAAH! what a glorious post! I LOVED all your adorable pictures! That little chase baby has the tiniest arms and body - and the BIGGEST cutest smile I have ever seen. I cant believe how much he liked 'real' foods - we are excited to give brigitte her first taste also! Bella is so grown up - I love her pic watching movies with her little hands under her chin!

You as always look FABULOUS and make me feel incredibly jealous and fashion sad :( I need to inherit a large sum of spending money for new clothes and accessories!!!

cant wait to see you all soon!!!!
xoxo

Matt and ShaRee said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Too bad there wasn't a lot of snow so you could go sledding. That's good that Chase likes the baby food...now you probably won't have to give him as many bottles.

Burnside Family said...

It was a great time. The memories we made, now if we could only remember them until next years jeporady!