Monday, March 23, 2009

Events Leading Up to Goodbye


Kimball, August and Chase.
Cousins born within a couple months of one another.

This is a Grandpa Bob move.

So tired.





We had a wonderful weekend leading up to my mom leaving on her mission this morning. On Saturday night, we went to the Mayan for dinner. The kids LOVED it. Tyler will tell you that he got to "push the guy into the water." Bella and Carly ran, played and ate till their little tummies were full. Then the girls went to the new Forever 21 at South Towne Mall. It was AMAZING. I love that store. It was so fun to go with mom too. It is our little tradition.

Then on Sunday we went to my Aunt Chris and Uncle John's home for an open house for my mom. There were so many family members there. It was wonderful. We took lots of pictures and gave lots of hugs. We are so excited for our mom, the missionary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for your her! Sounds like it was a perfect way to send your mom off!!!

the nayz said...

I missed you Sat. night, but it looks like it was worth it for all the fun you had.

Burnside Family said...

Your mom is one neat lady and she will do so awesome in Figi. There are people there waiting for her to bring them the message of the Gospel. I know you will miss her terribly but you will be blessed for supporting her. You are awesome Courtney, I love you