Sunday, June 14, 2009

Date Night Saturday Night


Last night, John and I went on a date night with Brad, Brennan, Drew, Jenny, Brad and Erin. We went to dinner and then headed over to Lagoon. We were hoping to get on some rides while the rain subsided. We did. There were hardly any lines and we rode Wicked 3 Times! It was a lot of fun. At the very end of the night, Bren, Brad, John and I were the very last people on the Tidal Wave. They sat on one end and we sat on the other. We then proceeded to yell every silly thing we could think of when each of us was up in the air. I believe, boobs, that's what she said, and mooing were all used. Needless to say, it was a great night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so freakin fun!!! I love nights like these...they are too few and far between! You have such a fun family!!!!

The Oldroyd's said...

That is so neat. So you got to have a date night and go to Lagoon with no kids. That is awesome Looks like fun. Those chants sound a lot like what Ryan and his brothers would say, funny.

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious!!!

Grandma Alice said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!I have been dying to see all the pictures. Good grief....I have beautiful grandchildren!!!

BLAU said...

I had so much fun! oh yeah and the tidal wave contest.....Brad and I totally won!